- How do you know if someone has you on restricted?
- Can restricted friends see if I am online?
- Can restricted friends comment on my posts?
- Does the person know when you hide their posts on Facebook?
- How do I put someone on a restricted list?
- How do I block someone from seeing my posts on Facebook without unfriending them?
- What happens when you restrict a friend on Facebook?
- How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
- Can I block someone from seeing my public posts on Facebook?
- How do I hide a post from someone?
- Can I make a Facebook post visible for one person only without make him know that post for him only?
- Can a blocked person still see my posts on a mutual friend’s wall?
How do you know if someone has you on restricted?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts.
The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person.
If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts..
Can restricted friends see if I am online?
Yes, someone on your Restricted list allows them to still see you on Facebook. Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
Can restricted friends comment on my posts?
Includes status updates, friends’ Wall posts, and photos.” Select the drop-down menu next to it and then select “Custom.” … Under “Hide this from,” type in the name of any of your friends that you want to prevent from commenting on your posts.
Does the person know when you hide their posts on Facebook?
Thanks for reaching out! If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
How do I put someone on a restricted list?
Head to the Facebook profile page of the person you want to add to your restricted list. Click on the “Friends” drop-down box that appears at the bottom right of their cover photo. Select the option “Add to another list.” Now, click on the “Restricted” setting that appears on the next menu.
How do I block someone from seeing my posts on Facebook without unfriending them?
Is there a way to stop someone from seeing your feed without unfriending them?Go to their Profile.Hover over Friends at the top of their profile.Click Add to another list.Click Restricted.
What happens when you restrict a friend on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
You can check this easily, go to the person’s profile and look for the empty space at the top of their profile. The empty space shows the gap between the public and the private posts, and if you cannot view the some of the posts of the person, then it means you have been added to the restricted list.
Can I block someone from seeing my public posts on Facebook?
Hi Mohamed, You can block someone to prevent them from seeing things you post on your profile, starting conversations with you or adding you as a friend. Blocking someone you’re friends with will automatically unfriend them.
How do I hide a post from someone?
1. Hide your wall post from a specific person by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking on the downward arrow that appears in the top right corner of the post. Choose “Custom” from the menu.
Can I make a Facebook post visible for one person only without make him know that post for him only?
I believe you can. Before you submit the post, go to the top where it says friends, public or whatever you have your posts set to normally. It is a drop down menu that gives you the option to choose only one person labeled “specific Friends”. Choose the friend and post.
Can a blocked person still see my posts on a mutual friend’s wall?
Facebook’s block feature allows you to cut a user off of your Facebook account. They can’t see your posts, but they can see posts from your mutual friends. Blocked users cannot see you via mutual friends. It doesn’t matter whether you tag your mutual friends or they tag you.